Top 6 Benefits of Following a Nutrition Plan
- You have tried every diet out there, but failed to stick to it.
- You have no idea of calories, macronutrients, what to eat and when.
- You are overweight and want to be healthier and happier.
- Your training is on point but your nutrition is holding you back from achieving your goals.
- You have a holiday, wedding, or sporting event to get in shape for.
- You want to make the most out of your hard work in the gym.
If you answered yes to any of these, then it might be time to invest in our nutrition package, which could help accelerate your journey on the way to achieving your goals, or be the missing link
that’s holding you back.
AGW Fitness Nutrition Package
What you will receive;
- A 30 min consultation to assess your current diet and set goals going forward.
- A weekly review and update to your plan, following a weekly check in from you.
- Tips on how to make changes to your current diet, save time and help you stay on track.
- Recipe and meal prep ideas.
- Access to our private facebook group to join our current nutrition clients, where you can share ideas, recipes, tips etc to help each other along the way.
What we expect from you;
- That you take on board any ideas and tips given to you by your coach and work hard to implement them.
- Ask questions. This is crucial to you understanding what and why you are being asked to do certain things.
- Provide as much feedback as possible to your coach, so they can implement an accurate plan for you.
- You will be required to fill in a weekly check in, including some/all of the following – questionnaire about your previous week, weight, measurements, photos. These are not all essential,
depending on your current situation, but gives your coach the most amount of information to make any possible necessary changes.
Our nutrition package has helped our nutrition clients understand their diet better, helped them to make gradual and long lasting changes that will improve not only their appearance, but most
importantly, their health.
This is not a quick fix or crash diet, that sees got short term benefits, but more often than not has you right back to square on, if not in a worse state than you were before. It is a long term
investment in your health and wellbeing, which will lead to sustainable and consistent changes to your body composition and training performance.
We do not judge you or shame you for where you are currently, or get you to change everything in your diet, taking out the things you enjoy. We will make small, gradual changes where we feel
necessary and in consultation with you, in order to make things sustainable and easy for you to follow.
Ask any of the team for more information on our nutrition package, which is currently at a very low price and likely to go up soon.